CREATE: Ten Tips for Terrific Tangling!
As Always, my hope and wish is that everyone who came to an Intro class will continue to Zentangle, finding new and create ways to let your inner artist evolve.
In keeping with that, here are Ten Tips for Terrific Tangling:
- Remember to breathe.
- Hold your writing instrument lightly.
- Be deliberate and fluid when making strokes.
- Take your time drawing the tangle.
- There are no rules.
- Turn the tile from time to time. See it from another perspective.
- Stand back from your tangle and take a look. Turn it.
- There are no mistakes.
- Don’t worry if you can’t think what to do next; it’s alright to leave it and come back later.
- Enjoy the process.