Being Wise is the brainchild of Karen Keefe.
Karen has strong passion to help others realize and achieve their full potential, and has spent her career honing a robust collection of methods she regularly practices in personal and professional development, training and adult learning.
- Is an internationally acclaimed consultant for Fortune 500 companies, specializing in high-performance organizations and team effectiveness.
- Holds a Masters Degree in Human Resource Development, as well as certifications in Appreciative Inquiry, DiSC Style Analysis, Hogan Leadership Assessments, Emotional Intelligence and other best practices methodologies.
- Holds a Ph.D. in Naturology (psychology and natural healing) . She is also a certified Holistic Educator, a certified Transformational Breath facilitator and Master trainer, and has been initiated as both a Usui Shiki Ryoho and Raku Ki Reiki Master.
- Is a certified practitioner in music and imagery therapy, nutritional herbology, attitudinal healing and health consulting.
- Is a Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT).
Contact Karen at Being Wise for more information about these services OR register for one of the upcoming classes in the sidebar on the right of this page!